I love

I love making crafts and food. On Kaya's Korner I hope to upload pictures and post what I am making and doing.







Sunday, April 10, 2011

My Trip to Saint Louis

These are old emails I sent about my trip where I went to Saint Louis in August.

First Day Wednesday: August 11, 2010

Weather: 100 F
Humidity: a lot (I don't know how much, but it felt like A LOT!)

I got to go on the plane by myself, for the first time!!!  It was awesome and bumpy!  The flight left Seattle at 1:00pm and got to Saint Louis at 6:00pm.  Even though it sounds like the flight was five hours it was really only three (Saint Louis is two hours ahead of Seattle). My Grandpa Jim (Poppop) was waiting at the gate and my Grandma Timmie (Nannah) was sitting outside of security (they only allow one person to pick up unaccompanied miners).  We went to their house in University City (Saint Louis) and had a dinner of ratatouille and couscous, potato salad and green salad.  Vanilla ice cream for dessert!  I went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment