I love

I love making crafts and food. On Kaya's Korner I hope to upload pictures and post what I am making and doing.







Saturday, April 16, 2011

My Last Day in Saint Louis

Tenth Day Friday: August 20, 2010

Weather: 85 F

I woke up today and had cereal for breakfast.  I drew until lunch when we had grilled cheese sandwiches.  After lunch I had leftover mocha ice cream and it started to thunder.  The sky got really dark and the solar lights went on.  Nannah helped me with my rug while we watched tennis.  We had a snack of coke and cranberries.  We went to the store and when we came back Poppop made beans and rice for dinner.  After dinner we had ice cream and I did my nails, much to Nannah's dislike!  While I was painting them a siren turned on and we put on the TV.  It was a tornado warning!  I went and got my stuffed animals and jacket in case we had to sleep in the basement.  Then it turned off.  Now Nannah and Poppop are packing for coming out to Port Townsend and it is thundering!

No comments:

Post a Comment