I love

I love making crafts and food. On Kaya's Korner I hope to upload pictures and post what I am making and doing.







Saturday, April 16, 2011

My Trip to Saint Louis (8)

Eighth Day Wednesday: August 18, 2010

Weather: 89 F

I woke up and read for a while.  We had polenta, eggs and yogurt for breakfast.  Then we packed up and I ran to the car so I wouldn't get any bug bites.  Down by the lake I collected some geodes to crack open and find crystals.  Then I got in the car and read most of my book on the way back.  When we got back Nannah had to go to a doctors appointment so Poppop and I caught the Metro to the Arch.  I took lots of pictures!  We got our tickets and we had an hour until the next tram would take us up so went in the pioneer museum.  I saw some Omish like people, some African people and some Indian Buddest monks.  There was also a family with a kid named Kaya, who turned out to be in our tram.  We lined up and waited for a while then we got in.  The trams are very small and tight, only five seats in it.  People who are claustrophobic would probably not have a good time inside it!  When we got to the top you can look out of the little windows, I took more pictures!  You could see right into the baseball stadium.  We went down to the ground and walk to the city gardens.  It has a bunch of sculptures that you can climb on and water that you can play in.  I swam in the fountain and got completely soaked!  Then we took the Metro back.  I had to stand so I wouldn't get the seat wet!   When we got  back I took a warm bath and we had leftover spanakopita and vanilla ice cream for dessert.  We went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment