I love

I love making crafts and food. On Kaya's Korner I hope to upload pictures and post what I am making and doing.







Saturday, April 16, 2011

My Trip to Saint Louis (5)

Fifth Day Sunday: August 15, 2010

Weather: 91 F

Katie wanted to take me to Six Flags.  Sadly I hated roller coasters, but all of the rides weren't roller coasters.  So Uncle Tom took Katie, Tim and I.  They had season passes and Aunt Kris's was kind of blurry so they said I could use that one.  I was worried the people who look at the passes would find out.  But while I was at the park I would be Kris!  We stopped and got cinnamon rolls and then drove the thirty minutes to Six Flags.  From the highway you could see the park, I said, "Wow it's huge!"  Katie pointed out the rides that I would probably not want to go on and the ones that I might want to.  We put sunscreen on and then went in.  Katie and I went of by ourselves.  First we went to Evil Kneivil -a really scary looking roller coaster, I wanted to watch it first, before getting in line because I didn't think I wanted to go on it, but Katie persuaded me to watch it in line.  We got on in the front, much to my dislike and Katie saying that the front was the least scariest and then it started.  It was really scary but I like it (a bit).  My hands were shaking when it was done.  We went rode two more times!  When we got off we looked at the picture they took of us on the ride and Katie had her arms above her head and I had my face screwed up!  We were so hot and sweaty that we decided to go on the Log Flume -you get in a log and you go down a hill in the water and you get splashed!  We got wet of course and when we looked at the picture of us all you could see was my blue shirt because we both ducked down in our log.  We went on a ride that is exactly like the scrambler (anyone who has been to the Port Townsend carnival).  I think we got sunburned just waiting for it to start.  Isn't it funny how some rides get off in gift shops, especially at Disney World?!  Katie really wanted to take me on her favorite, Batman, it goes upside down.  I put my foot down on that one!  We went to a little roller coaster called Mine Train.  It is a lot bigger than the little one at the Port Townsend carnival but still little compared to the other roller coasters in Six Flags.  Katie said it didn't have any loops so I said okay.  When it started Katie told me there was something at the end, I freaked out because I thought it would be a loop.  Then I saw a dark tunnel and I thought it was going to have things pop out and scare you so I closed my eyes.  I heard people scream and I opened my eyes at the end and asked Katie what happened, she said it had a really slanted hill.  I wasn't even scared.  We went on it again.  Then we went to a roller coaster called the Scream'n Eagle.  It had ups and downs that were almost strait, but no loops.  I was excited!  We got in and it started.  I think the scariest part was going up the hills waiting to go down, not the going down itself.  I felt something on my foot and looked down, it was a cell phone!  So when we got off we asked the people behind us if it was theirs, they said no so Katie gave it to the person who runs the roller coaster.  We met back up with Uncle Tom and Tim and had peanut butter and jelly's.  Some geese were standing around so we gave them our bread and they got really close to us.  We saw that they had those tracking things around their legs. :(  We went into the park and went to the water park place.  Katie and I went to the little kid place that technically we weren't supposed to be in.  It had a big bucket of water that would fall on you!  After that Uncle Tom, Tim, Katie and I went to the water slides.  We went on one that had five people tube things only the bottom wasn't a hole.  After that Uncle Tom and Tim went of to the really scary slides while Katie and I went in the lazy river.  When we got out of the river Uncle Tom and Tim weren't there yet so we went in the wave pool.  It had giant waves!!!!  Uncle Tom and Tim found us so we got out of the park and into the car.  Uncle Tom had to leave O'Fallon at 5:30pm because he works in Kansas City, four hours away.  We got to their house and had leftover Chinese food.  Nannah and Poppop were supposed to pick me up but Aunt Kris said I could stay another night. (Nannah and Poppop went to a funeral in New Jersey while I stayed in O'Fallon.)  Katie and I watched Mean Girls and then Aunt Kris watched Wild Child with us.  We went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment