I love

I love making crafts and food. On Kaya's Korner I hope to upload pictures and post what I am making and doing.







Saturday, April 16, 2011

My Trip to Saint Louis (3)

Third Day Friday: August 13, 2010

Weather: 100 F

I woke up at 7:30 and had eggs and toast for breakfast.  Nannah said I had to have energy for tennis.  We met Nannah's friend and her grandson at Tilles park to play tennis.  I am really awful at it!  I can never hit the ball.  Or serve it!  We came back to Nannah and Poppop's house,  I took a bath and had leftover tomato pie.  Poppop took me out to O'Fallon to see my cousins Katie and Tim.  Katie was off at cheer leading.  Aunt Kris, Uncle Tom and Tim met Poppop and me at the gas station.  Aunt Kris said Tim was a fashion expert (I don't know if she meant fashion expert or "fashion expert") so they took me to the mall to buy a school outfit. We went to J.C. Penny and got jeans and a shirt and then Aunt Kris and I went to Claire's and got earrings while Tim was at Macy's.  Then we went to pick up Katie.  She told us her list of where they needed to take me that weekend that I was staying with them.  City Gardens, City Museum and Six Flags.  We went to their house and Katie and I made friendship bracelets while watching a movie.  We had Chinese take out and then made sugar cookies and finished the movie.  Then we went upstairs and watched another.  We went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment