I love

I love making crafts and food. On Kaya's Korner I hope to upload pictures and post what I am making and doing.







Wednesday, August 31, 2011

My Second Annual Trip to Saint Louis

Day 1 (Saturday, August 27, 2011):

I got up at 7:00am to go to the airport.  We got there at 11:10 and the plane boarded at 11:30.  Even though I thought I was going to miss the flight, it went alright.  After 3 hours, 15 minutes, and a spilled cup of Dr. Pepper (the nice lady sitting one seat down from me gave me some wipes to clean it up with) I arrived in the Saint Louis airport.  It was 94 degrees.  My grandparents (Nannah and Poppop) were there and they took me to an ice cream booth, I got chocolate.  We got to their car and drove to their house.  There was a party next door for the new neighbors that we went to and had a barbecue dinner.  After that Nannah went to an opera and I beat Poppop in cribbage!

No comments:

Post a Comment