I love

I love making crafts and food. On Kaya's Korner I hope to upload pictures and post what I am making and doing.







Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Day 3 in Saint Louis (Monday)

After sleeping very well, I was awakened by Nannah at 7:30.  We had a quick glass of OJ, then went to a tennis lesson.  It was fun, and I did better than when we played tennis last year!  When we got home we had a breakfast of fruit with yogurt.  Poppop fixed up Nannah's bike, so I could ride it, and then we went biking.  After we got back, Nannah and I went to the store.  When we came home Uncle David and Aunt Lynn were here.  We all talked for a while, then Nannah and I made deviled eggs.  Why do they call them that??  We had a large dinner that consisted of fruit, soup, and the eggs.  When we were finished Katie and Uncle Tom came.  Katie and I then watched part of a movie and went to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment