I love

I love making crafts and food. On Kaya's Korner I hope to upload pictures and post what I am making and doing.







Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Day 4 in Saint Louis (Tuesday)

Katie and I were awakened this morning by Uncle David.  We went to another tennis lesson and played a few games together.  When we got back we climbed trees in the park across from Nannah and Poppop's house.  We got sap all over our hands and Katie used paint thinner to get it off.  I refused to do so.  After a picnic lunch which Katie and I made, we caught fish in the pond.  Then when Aunt Kris, Uncle Tom, and Tim came we bombarded them with these spiky ball things that came off the trees.  After that we all went to Pi for dinner.  Pi is a pizzeria.  When we were done Katie, Tim, Aunt Kris, and Uncle Tom left.

No comments:

Post a Comment