I love

I love making crafts and food. On Kaya's Korner I hope to upload pictures and post what I am making and doing.







Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Day 2 in Saint Louis (Sunday)

I woke up a few times during the night due to the hotness of the air, but I slept until 9:30.  Nannah made these hard little cornmeal "pancakes" that I can only describe as interesting.  Nannah and Poppop both agreed.  My Aunt Kris, Uncle Tom, and cousins (Katie and Tim) came over.  Katie and I went out to the fish pond in the back yard.  She got in it and begged me to do so too, to which I declined.  Most of us went on a walk around the neighborhood after that.  Katie and I took a different rout and thought we were lost.  But we finally found the rest of the people!  Katie gathered these little seed things and we pelted Tim with them.  Our lunch was a yummy smorgasbord.  Katie and I went to the pond again and fed the goldfish cantaloupe rinds (they enjoyed them very much!).  Then my aunt, uncle, and cousins left.  While my grandparents took naps, I wrote.  Then Nannah and I made chocolate, zucchini cake.  We had omelets, salad, and bread for dinner.  Cake for dessert and Nannah beat me in cribbage. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment