I love

I love making crafts and food. On Kaya's Korner I hope to upload pictures and post what I am making and doing.







Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Daddies Brownies

Me making Daddies Brownies
1/2 cups sugar                                                    
1 3/4 cups unbleached white flour                                      
4 eggs                                                                   
1/2 cup chocolate syrup                                     
1 cup oil                                                                 
1 teaspoon vanilla extract                                    
1/4 teaspoon salt                                                  
butter (or margarine) to grease pan                         
8 inch pan (9 inch works too)                                 
bowl

1) Preheat oven to 350 F, then grease 8 inch pan (9 inch works too) with butter.
2) Stir chocolate syrup and sugar in bowl.  Add oil, eggs and vanilla, stir again.
3) Next add flour and salt (I forgot salt when I made these but I think they turned out good), don't stir to much.
4) Spread mixture into pan and cook on 350 F for 35 minutes or until fork inserted in center comes out clean.
5) Take pan out of oven and let brownies cool before cutting.                                                                


No comments:

Post a Comment